The Office of the Provost continually seeks to improve its existing policies, procedures, and guidelines and develop new ones as required.
- University of Maryland and University of System of Maryland Policies
- Faculty Affairs
This site provides the Faculty Handbook of Policies and Resources and links to other policies of special interest to faculty.
- Policy on Review of Academic Units
- Policy on Review of Department Chairs and Directors of Academic Units
- Policy on Review of Deans of Academic Units
- Personnel and Budget
This site provides information and forms for initiating personnel transactions such as appointments, salary justification and guidelines, overload requests, sabbatical/professional leave, payroll schedules, health insurance, and many other topics.
- Academic Planning and Programs
This site provides information on policies and procedures concerning academic program changes, unit changes, and unit reviews.